Below you’ll find links to a wide range of phrases and one-liners from all four series of Blackadder. If you want to save them to your desktop and use them as mobile phone ring tones, simply right-mouse click on the link and select “save as..”. Then use whatever means to get the sound onto your compatible mobile phone.
Sounds from The Black Adder:
Sounds from Blackadder II:
- Devil’s dumplings
- She’s got a tongue like an electric eel…
- I like it firm n fruity
- Flash by name, Flash by nature
- A nugget of purest green
- Well I’m here now
- Arrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh m’laddy
- Hi Queenie, you look sexy!
- No speako dago
- Where have you been? Where haven’t I been? Woof!
- Woof Woof
- Still worshiping God?
Sounds from Blackadder the Third:
Sounds from Blackadder Goes Forth:
- Well bugger me with a fish fork
- Captain Darling
- Its the old communications problem again
- Ha! eat knuckle Fritz
- Fatal error
- Ahhhhh, hello Blackadder
- How you feeling Darling?
- Say, what is all this hullaballo
- Here to join us for the last waltz?
- Hey girls, look at my machinery!
- Morning sir
- I have a plan sir
- I am Baron Von Richthoven
- This is completely ridiculous Blackadder
- Hello, the Savoy grill
- How do you do young lady?